A meeting of Executive Council will take place in the Council Chamber at 9.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 20 March 2018.
The following will be discussed on the Open Agenda:
- Employment Rights (Minimum Wage) Amendment Regulations, 2018
- Pensions (Amendment) Regulations, 2018
- Establishment of the Airport Trading Account Special Fund
- Three Applications For Outline Development Permission To Develop Sewage Treatment Facilities For Half Tree Hollow (HTH) And Jamestown (JT)
- Confirmation of Open Session Minutes of 6 March 2018
These papers (ExCo Memos) are available online at the following link: http://www.sainthelena.gov.sh/councils/executive-council/.
Members of the public who would like to view hard copies of the ExCo Memos should contact the Clerk of Councils, Lydia Buchanan, at the Castle on tel: 22470 or via email: email@example.com
Elected Members serving on Executive Council are Councillors Anthony Green, Lawson Henry, Christine Scipio-O’Dean, Derek Thomas and Russell Yon.
Non-voting members of Executive Council are Chief Secretary, Roy Burke, Financial Secretary, Dax Richards, and Attorney General, Sara O’Donnell.
19 March 2018