Executive Council will meet on Tuesday, 3 May 2016, at 9.30am in the Council Chamber for the following Open Agenda items:
- Supplementary Appropriation Bill 2016/17 – Main Street Hotel Development Equity Finance
- Road Traffic (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Criminal Procedure (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Currency (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Amendments to Income Tax Regulations – Redundancy Payments
- Customs Tax Concessions – Farming
- Courts (Territorial Jurisdiction) Bill 2016
This will be the first ExCo meeting chaired by St Helena’s new Governor, Lisa Phillips.
Executive Council Members are: Lawson Henry, Brian Isaac, Christine Scipio-O’Dean, Pamela Ward Pearce and Cyril George (as a temporary member of ExCo whilst Councillor Derek Thomas is on overseas business).
Non-voting members of ExCo are: Chief Secretary Roy Burke, Financial Secretary Colin Owen and Acting Attorney General Angelo Berbotto.
29 April 2016