The Education & Employment Directorate would like to advise that Prince Andrew School (PAS) will be hosting their annual Athletics Day at Francis Plain on Friday, 14 December 2018. The sports will start at 9.15am and end at approximately 2.45pm. All parents, guardians and members of the public are invited to attend.
With the safety of the children in mind, PAS would appreciate if all spectators could adhere to the following conditions:
- No animals will be allowed on Francis Plain for this event
- Only the appointed Marshalls, helpers, invited guests, and School Team Leaders will be allowed on the field for the duration of the event
- Only school-appointed photographers will be allowed to photograph the event
- No alcohol is allowed
- Smoking is restricted on the whole of Francis Plain for this event. Persons wishing to smoke must do so outside of the Francis Plain and school premises. The allocated smoking area is away from the school along Watercourse Road
- Parking will only be allowed on the Red Hill car park, the Ring Road, and other designated areas within the school area. Please can road users be mindful that this is still a school day, and that the school is still in operation
- All litter is to be put into the bins provided
Please note, if parents/guardians wish to transport their children home after the event, they are asked to ensure that a written note is handed in or a telephone call is made with the school via tel: 24290 so that all students can be accounted for.
PAS looks forward to your support in making this a successful day for our children.
6 December 2018